Third Party Websites
Similarly, if You choose to meet a person and or persons and or individual and or individuals and or corporate company, in person, or via video conference and or chats and or phone calls, please be aware that, these are your personal decision for Your own convenience and does not signify our endorsement(s) of such meetings. Comprehensions does not take any responsibility for your safety and security and personal ventures and belongings. You shall be sole responsible for your own safety and security and ventures and experiences and your belongings.
Content, Product and Services Available
At present, Comprehensions provides You access to certain online resources, including various communication tools, blogging and discussion platforms and contents and photos and videos. Insights on LifeStyle and Fashion and Artists and Designers and Models and Photographer, and People and StartUps, and travels and Cuisines and the like. We reserve the right to change or discontinue temporarily or permanently and or even re-post the same / any content, products or services available via the Website (“Website Services”) at anytime without prior / notice.
You agree that Comprehensions will not be liable to You or any third party for any modification or discontinuance or re-posting of the Website Services therein.
We cannot always anticipate technical or other operational outages which may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other services. Neither Comprehensions nor our third-party service providers assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any data, communications or personalization setting.
General Use of the Website
- You do not distribute in any medium any part of the Website, including but not limited to User Contribution/Submissions/Reports without ‘Comprehensions’ prior written authorization.
- You agree to use the Website solely for Your personal use and not for any commercial use without the prior written consent of Comprehensions.
- You agree not to use, upload, submit, transmit or launch any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, automated system, or other malicious code, including without limitation, “robots”, “spiders” or “offline readers” that accesses the website in a manner that sends more request that a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Comprehensions grants the operators of public search engines permissions to user spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the material, but not caches or archives of such material. Comprehensions reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases at any time in its sole discretion.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Site, including via any automatic or manual process, and including account names, from the Website nor to use the communications system provided by the websites (e.g. comments, blogs, questions and answers) for any commercial solicitation purposes, any users of the website with respect to their user contributions/submissions/reports. Further You agree not to use the Website to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam.
- You agree not to conduct or promote any illegal activities; upload content, distribute or print anything that may be harmful to minors; upload or email content, distribute or print anything that violates the terms of this Agreement; attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Website; attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Website to which You do not possess access rights.
- You agree not to impersonate another user. And you agree and understand that, it is not necessary that, the content posted on our website will be / is true historically or logically as these could be works of fiction intended solely for the purpose of reading and not to cause any harm directly or indirectly to any person, individual, religious beliefs and or community and or corporate.
Comprehensions is a global community site, we want to encourage discussion between people from around the globe. To do so we have established certain community conduct rules. By registering / not registering rather being a Visitor / on the Comprehensions site to become a Contributor to contribute, report and submit user content or contributing via email, You agree that You will use common-sense rules and will not use the Comprehensions Website to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- Post or Email obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or otherwise illegal content
- Any inappropriate, profane, infringing, obscene, indecent unlawful material
- Use hate speech which contains slurs or the malicious use of stereotypes intended to attack or demean a particular gender, sexual orientation, race, religion or nationality.
- Respect copyright regulations
- Conduct or promote any illegal activities
- Upload or Email content, report, distribute or print anything that may be harmful to minors and or even adults
Permitted Use of Content
The content in the Comprehensions Website, except all User Contribution, User Reports and User Submissions (defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) posted on or otherwise available via the Site and the trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos and related marks contained therein (“Marks”) are / maybe owned by or licensed to Comprehensions. Content on the Website is to share online only with the community of Comprehensions for Your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purposed whatsoever with the prior written consent of Comprehensions or its licensors. Comprehensions reserves all rights not expressly granted hereunder in and to the Website, Marks and Content.
- You agree to not use, copy, distribute, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, any of the Content or User Contributions or User Reports or User Submissions, for any commercial purposes.
- You understand and agree that Comprehensions does not represent or endorse any User Reports and User Contributions and is not responsible or liable for any User Contributions and User Reports and User Submissions even though any User Contributions and User Reports User Submissions that may be considered unlawful, inaccurate, objectionable, offensive, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that may infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of another.
Further, Comprehensions makes no representations or warranties about any and all editorial content on the Website. Opinions on the Website are not to be construed as assertions of fact. You hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies You have or may have against Comprehensions with respect to User Reports and User Contributions and User Submissions, and agree to indemnify and hold Comprehensions, its owner / operators, affiliates, employees, agents and licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to Your use of the Website.
User submissions, contributions, reports and conduct
In the event that Your User Contribution, User Report or User Submission (collectively “Your Material”) is original, exclusive, and previously unpublished, You may (will) have the option – upon mentioning in your email to Us and or labeling “Exclusivity License” – to exclusively allow Comprehensions, for a period of seventy-two hours (72) hours, to syndicate Your Material to other media outlets. By mentioning such (i) You agree that Your Material is subject to the Exclusivity License; (ii) You hereby grant Comprehensions an irrevocable, exclusive, worldwide and non-transferable license, for a period of seventy-two (72) hours from the moment Your Material has been submitted and/or uploaded in our servers (the “Exclusivity Period”) to promote, market, and negotiate the licensing of Your Material to media publications, groups or organizations (news, TV and Radio) (collectively, the “Media Buyer”), as selected by Comprehensions in its sole discretion; and (iii) You give Comprehensions the right to grant a license to Your Materials to the Media Buyers. During the Exclusivity Period, You may not sell, license, or otherwise assign or transfer any rights to Your Materials marked under an Exclusivity License to a third party. Each syndication use, as negotiated by Comprehensions, will include any copyright notices provided by You in Your Materials at the time You submitted them to Comprehensions. Comprehensions reserves the right to market, promote and negotiate the licensing of Your Materials with as many Media Buyers as possible during the Exclusivity Period, as well as reserving the right to negotiate the type of license to Your Materials including, but not limited to, (a) granting worldwide, non-transferable and non-sublicenseable licenses to copy, distribute, display, and perform Your Materials; (b) granting a limited right to create derivative works solely for the edition, condensation and/or reformatting of Your Materials as required for publication; (c) syndicating Your Materials to a single Media Buyer on an exclusive basis, upon reasonable compensation; (d) granting limited-term licenses, provided that rights to Your Materials will revert immediately to You upon termination of such license term. Licenses granted to Media Buyers shall not include any rights for further syndication and/or licensing of Your Materials. Upon conclusion of the Exclusivity Period, Comprehensions will release Your Material, making it available for non-exclusive licensing. Except with respect to the licensed granted above, You maintain at all times full ownership of Your Materials. For each syndication license sold to a fixed Media Buyer, Comprehensions will retain twenty five percent (50%) of the net receipts as [a one-time] commission. You will receive the remaining seventy five percent (50%) of the net receipts (“Payment”) within thirty (30) days after Comprehensions receives the Payment from the applicable Media Buyer. For purposes of this section, “Net Receipts” shall mean all amounts paid to Comprehensions for Your Material, except that Comprehensions may deduct the following items from any Payment before calculating the amount owed to You: (i) cancellations of a license where the original sale was reported in a current or past Payment Report; (ii) overpayment in a prior Payment (should a payment error occur); and/or (iii) any costs associated with a claim due to a breach of this Agreement on Your part (“Deductions”). Comprehensions will notify you of any Deductions in a Payment Report before deducting them from the Payment (you can always inquire if you are unsure of anything in your report). All Deductions will be netted out before payment is calculated to either party. Comprehensions will make all payments hereunder free and clear of, and without reduction for, any withholding taxes. Any taxes imposed on any Payments hereunder will be Your sole responsibility, and You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Comprehensions arising from any liability related to such taxes.
You further represent and warrant that You will not submit or report User Contributions, User Reports and User Submissions that are copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless You are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and grant Comprehensions all of the license rights granted herein. You represent and warrant that You have the permission of those individuals or entities whose information appears in the content You submit or report via the Website/Email and that You have obtained the necessary permissions to disclose such information to the general public, and to show any Marks that may appear in Your content. You are solely responsible for retaining Your own backup copies of any User Contributions, User Reports and User Submissions You submit or report via the Website, Email.
You agree and accept that Your conduct and the type of material You submit adheres to the provisions under the section above titled, “Community Conduct”.
- Registration: You agree to provide all the details, via Email, we would want for your registration. Upon receiving these details, we shall reply to your email, a confirmation of receiving your details and, confirming your registration with Comprehensions, together with, your personal Comprehensions number. You must mention this number every time you send Us via Email your content and material to publish on our Website.
- Provide accurate information: You agree to provide true, accurate, current information about yourself in Comprehensions registration (registration data). You agree to update the registration data to keep it current and accurate.
- Protect Your information: We will display your name and your personal Comprehensions number beside all the content and materials you send Us via Email. We shall not and will not share/upload/display your personal details such as, your date of birth, home and or work address, phone numbers and or email id, on our website UNLESS it is for our Classifieds section, where you confirm and understand that, it is a standard practice to place your advertisement and get in touch with your prospects and clients.
Comprehensions does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website and Comprehensions will remove all Content, User Contribution, User Report and User Submission if properly notified that such content or User Contribution, User Report and User Submission infringed on another’s intellectual property rights. OurStyleIsFashion reserves the right to remove Content, User Contributions, User Reports and User Submissions without prior notice.
If You are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content, User Contribution, User Report and User Submission infringes upon Your copyrights, You may submit a notification pursuant with reference to the Digital Millennium copyright Act (DMCA) by providing Us with the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that You claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by You that You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Comprehensions’ designated agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Post Box # 32
You acknowledge that if You fail to comply with all of the above requirements, Your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Account Termination policy
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE COMPREHENSIONS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND COMPREHENSIONS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS, FEATURES OR FUNCTIONS FOR ANY PURPOSE. USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPREHENSIONS, ITS LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE/SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. COMPREHENSIONS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE. COMPREHENSIONS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. FURTHER, COMPREHENSIONS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES AND ALL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR MALFUNCTIONS OF OR SECURITY BREACHES OF OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE. COMPREHENSIONS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE COMPREHENSIONS WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND COMPREHENSIONS WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPREHENSIONS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE COMPREHENSIONS SERVICES OR FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR OTHER LOSSES, EVEN IF COMPREHENSIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPREHENSIONS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS, USER REPORTS, USER CONTRIBUTIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
IN THE EVENT THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART FOR ANY REASON, COMPREHENSIONS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE ON ANY GROUND FOR MORE THAN TEN EUROS (€10.00).
The Website Comprehensions is controlled and offered by team Studio Asiemik in Poland, sponsored by Hagardhs BV a private limited company registered with the chamber of commerce in The Netherlands, registration number 55812058, Postbus 22018 Amsterdam 1100 CA. Comprehensions makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Comprehensions Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
How to get help or support
To get help or support please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comprehensions is supported and maintained by team Studio Asiemik, in Poland sponsored by Hagardhs BV, details of these are as follows;
Post box # 32
Revised on 21 April 2021